Monday Meal Plans - First Time



Okay Since I said I wanted to go through my cooking journey as well as my life journey on this blog, Might as well start the cooking part now. Boy, am I starting on an easy week. On MPM, I've decided to only post dinners, because the daughter is in school most of the time, and I am working and usually jusdt make a quick sandwich for lunch. (FYI) Links will be put on the food items when I make them, so you can get the recipe. So here goes!!!

Monday: Cheesy Mexican Chicken (Slow Cooker)

Tuesday: Meatloaf (Nana's Recipe)  Brown Sugar Meatloaf

Wednesday: First Thanksgiving Dinner

Thursday: Second Thanksgiving Dinner

Friday: Black Friday Shopping, Probably Fast Food

Saturday: The Daughter will be at her dad's so probably left overs for me

Sunday: Third Thanksgiving Dinner

This Post is Linked Up To:
I'm An Organizing Junkie
 Healthy Branscoms
Made By You Monday


1 comments:

Jamie @ Prepared to Eat said...
November 20, 2012 at 7:21 AM

I thought for sure I had left a comment on this post! My computer has been acting strange lately. But three Thanksgivings, lucky you! Looks like your blog is just a little newer than mine. I'm following you on Twitter now! :) -Jamie

Post a Comment