Horrible No Good, Very Bad Afternoon...

So yesterday morning was good... Got alot done, even started a blog:). Went to the kitchen to make lunch for myself and half way through making it my electricity went out.. I was not amused.... So I grabbed my computer and went to my 2nd Momma's house. At this point I haven't eaten anything....by the time I got there I got a call saying I needed to be at a skype meeting in five minutes. So no time for lunch... I get in the meeting, and as soon as I get out I have to race to get my daughter.. I think now I will get something To eat finally...boy was I  wrong. So the daughter is doing her homework and I am trying to make something to eat. (yeah the power is back on) So I'm almost done when the daughter starts throwing up. So I leave my food, help her get cleaned up, and check her temp.... One hundred and freaking two... At this moment I decide a doctor's visit is in our very near future. Lucky for me, the doctor's office is open until 7 pm. 2 hours later we were at home with an anti biotic and a steroid...apparently her cold turned bad.  So at 7:30 pm  I ate for the first time all day...  It was a horrible, no good, very bad afternoon:(

0 comments:

Post a Comment