Day 6: Favorite Super Hero and why?

I think my favorite Super Hero is Batman. But not Michael Keaton, or Val Kilmer, or even George Clooney batman. But the new Batman, the christian bale batman. I like how Dark the newer movies are. I feel like the older movies made light of crazies that are Batman's enemies. I feel like if you are going to spin a tale of murder, crime, and intrigue...do it well. Joker want this jokester who just happened to be a criminal... He was a lunatic who knew nothing of insanity. Two face want just another ugly face, he was a white hat, who got screwed over one to many times. And Batman he isn't just a man whore vigilante.... He was a scared kid, who finally decided to face his fears...and fight back. And I am batman (batgirl) because somebody has to raise the next generation:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment