Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

Honestly I want to write in here every day. I want to put on a fabulous Christmas Party for my daughter's classroom. This is my first time as room parent, I'm a little frightened. I want to have a fabulous holiday season with no drama, and fun, and laughter. I want to finish a book I have been trying to read for the past two months. I want to read Park Service. I want to continue on my limited Soda journey so far I have had to cups of Dr Pepper in the last two months. Long list of short term goals I know, but there is a lot going on right now and it can be a little overwhelming.

So just because I can I am going to leave you with my favorite song right now. I know the live version sucks, but trust me amazing song=)


0 comments:

Post a Comment